Lithuanian Neuroscience Association (LNA) is non-profit organisation and unites all persons and institutions interested in neurosciences.
Main goals of the LNA – experimental and theoretical research of neural system and education development, propagation of prime neuroscience achievements, assistance to Association members in fulfilling their professional interests, development of connections with foreign scientists, organization of various scientific and public events.
Lithuanian Neuroscience Association has been founded on 20 January 2004. In 2008 LNA joined FENS (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies).
In 2017 joined IBRO (International Brain Research Organization).
LNA members are from:
- Vilnius University
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- Vytautas Magnus University
- Mykolas Romeris University
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University
- Vilnius University Emergency Hospital
- Republican Vilnius Psychiatric Hospital
- Lithuanian Society of Psychiatry
- National cancer institute, Vilnius
- University of Houston, USA
- University of Eastern Finland
- Nencki Institute, Poland
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics
LNA is discretionary legal entity with limited civil responsibility.
- President – Prof. Osvaldas Ruksenas, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Vice-President – Dr. Inga Griškova-Bulanova, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Treasurer – Assoc. Prof. Ramunė Grikšienė, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Secretary – Assoc. Prof. Vilma Kisnierienė, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Prof. Aidas Alaburda, Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Prof. Vilmantė Borutaitė, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas
- Prof. Saulius Šatkauskas, Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas
- Dr. Urtė Neniškytė, Vilnius University, Vilnius
Prof. Osvaldas Ruksenas
Institute of Biosciences
Life Sciences Center, Vilnius University
Sauletekio av. 7 , LT-10257, Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel.: +3705 2398222